If you require financial assistance, payment must be received by the BDMS from the organization providing assistance (ie. KidSport, Jumpstart, etc.) before registration can be completed and confirmed. Please submit your application as soon as possible.
Please note that assistance is NOT provided to every applicant, and other arrangements should be made to cover registration fees in case assistance is denied.
We suggest sending a post dated cheque (or cheques) along with your financial assistance applications for the entire registration fee amount ($635). BDMS will reimburse you the amount of any approved assistance applications.
The following are a list of financial assistance options available:
To apply for KidSport, you must complete an application form for the KidSport region you live in. Please complete the application, with the exception of Section 2 which will be completed by BDMS upon receipt, and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. BDMS will forward your application to KidSport for consideration.
If approved, KidSport will send a cheque directly to BDMS for a portion of registration fees.
- KidSport BURNABY Application
- KidSport NEW WESTMINSTER Application
- To find a KidSport chapter in another city, please visit the KidSport British Columbia website.
Canadian Tire Jumpstart
To apply for Jumpstart you must complete an application form, with the exception of Section 3 which will be completed by BDMS upon receipt, and e-mail to email@example.com. BDMS will forward your application to Jumpstart for consideration.
If approved, Jumpstart will send a cheque directly to BDMS for a portion of registration fees.
- Download Burnaby/New Westminster JumpStart Application
- For more information on Jumpstart, please visit the Canadian Tire Jumpstart website.
A4K - Athletics for Kids
To apply for Athletics for Kids you must complete an application form and forward to A4K for consideration.
When asked for information on the Sport Organization, please use the following:
- - Sport Organization (Club/League): Burnaby District Metro Select Soccer Program
- - Address: 12-7488 Mulberry Place, Burnaby, V3N 5B4
- - Phone: (604) 880-9498
- - Registrar: Nicole Oechsner
- - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If approved, Athletics for Kids will send a cheque directly to BDMS for a portion of registration fees.
- Download Athletics for Kids Application
- For more information on Athletics For Kids, please visit Athletics for Kids website.
BDMS Financial Assistance Application
BDMS provides a reduction of registration fees for athletes that would otherwise be unable to participate on a BDMS team without financial assistance.